This 35 calorie, 7 grams of protein, water soluble liquid solution contains 6 ingredients:
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptide- 7000 mg, 2 Kd, derived from freshwater fish, stimulates collagen and hyaluronic acid production
- Vitamin C- needed to synthesize collagen
- MSM- support collagen production, encourages elastin production and a natural anti-inflammatory
- B Vitamins- energy, radiance, improves blood flow
- Omega 3 and 6- balances oily/dry areas, maximizes water consumption, sourced from organic flaxseed
- Lysine- stimulates & integrates collagen, creates natural ceramides, boost’s body’s own immunity
Skinade® is absorbed by the mouth and rapidly into the bloodstream. When the body senses collagen in the bloodstream, it stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts reinforcing the collagen matrix and playing a critical role in skin repair. The 95% absorption rate of Skinade® exceeds the 30-40% of tablets and powders absorbed by the gut.
Why should I drink Skinade®?
Starting in the 20’s you lose 1-1.5% of your collagen yearly and by age 60 you will have lost 50% of your collagen. This nutraceutical is a preventative and a restorative product. Skinade® restores your skin’s youthful appearance, improves tone, texture, hydration, smooths fine lines and improves skin suppleness.
Taken daily for 12- 16 weeks, studies have demonstrated:
- Increased skin hydration levels
- Increased skin smoothness by reducing the number of fine lines
- Prevention of the formation of deep wrinkles
- Improved skin suppleness
- Healthier looking hair and nails
- Improvement in skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis
How Do I Use Skinade®?
- Drink one bottle daily by early afternoon to maximize energy boost from B vitamins
- Avoid caffeine one hour before or after Skinade®
- Recommend chilled
- Maintenance after 16 weeks of 3x weekly!
- No bovine or porcine products, hormones, genetically modified organisms, alcohol, added sugar, artificial flavors, or artificial colors.
- No lactose, gluten and dairy and has only 2 grams of carbohydrates per bottle.
- Diabetic friendly
- Shelf-stable and does not need to be refrigerated.
- Comes in a 5-ounce bottle and a TSA friendly 15 ml travel sachet. Both products have the same efficacy.